Your accommodation bookings will need to be made separately and paid for direct to the establishment of your choice.
Visit the Accommodation Page for full details and options.
To register and pay on-line click on the REGISTER HERE button to choose the events in which you wish to participate and add the number of people participating in each event.
You must register to participate in each event.
At checkout your registration costs will be automatically tallied and you will be directed to CHECKOUT for payment.
After CHECKOUT you will receive two emails from TidyHQ.com
1. Your Payment Receipt (please print and keep)
2. Your Order Confirmation setting out events you have registered for. (please print for your record)
3. You will be given the option of downloading tickets. It is not necessary for you to print out your tickets.
To register and pay using a Manual Form click on the OBTAIN MANUAL FORM button to download and print your hard copy Registration Form (PDF)
1. Complete your full details
2. Choose the events you wish to participate in and add the number of people attending each event.
3. Retain a copy of the form for your reference.
4. You will be given details on how to make a manual payment and where to post your Registration Form
Accommodation reservations are made at your own risk and the Rally Management are not responsible for any alterations/cancellations.
Registrants with valid Rally registrations who do not attend a function or event for which they have registered and paid will not receive any refund. Cancellations received up to 1st February will be fully refunded minus the Registration fee. Cancellations received after the 1st February will be refunded to the extent that JDCSA is not committed with service providers, minus the Rally Registration fee paid.
All participants, owners and drivers enter and participate in this 49th Jaguar National Rally do so solely at their own risk. In consideration of acceptance of this application to register for the 49th Jaguar National Rally the application releases the organisers and the Jaguar Car Club of South Australia of any and all liability for loss, damage or injury to the delegate(s)/applicants, their partner(s) / passenger(s) by taking part shall waive the right of action at law against the organisers and its directors, associated organisers, their representatives or agents for loss, damage or injuries arising from attending at any event within the rally.